Make your reservation now
Both our state and local governments have given us strict guidelines as to how we will be able to receive guests; our new protocols are explained below.
- Initially, our new tasting experience will be by reservation only and will be limited to groups of 6 or less.
- We have converted our beautiful outdoor lawn area into our new ‘Tasting Room’. We have lots of picnic tables and Adirondack chairs, with more than ample space and shade to ensure a safe and lovely tasting.
- The seated outdoor tasting will include a pre-poured flight of 5 delicious wines, in a touchless tasting format.
- We will be scheduling plenty of time between reservations to allow us to thoroughly clean and sanitize the tables and chairs. Our goal is for all of you to have ample time to relax and enjoy your wine tasting during your visit to Peachy Canyon.
- We will be wearing face coverings, and our guests will be asked to wear one as well until they have been seated for their tasting. Please bring along your favorite mask.
- We have adopted strict health check protocols for our team. No one who is showing any symptoms of illness will be allowed to work. We will be monitoring our staff’s health on a daily basis.
Please contact us to schedule your next visit.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Our "Old School House" tasting room is located at:
1480 N. Bethel Road
Templeton, CA 93465
Open 7 days a week, 10:00am to 5:00pm, except major holidays.
The Peachy Canyon "Old School House" tasting room, located in the heart of Paso Robles' wine country on Highway 46 West, remains a landmark attraction. The historic Old Bethel School House (circa 1886) is definitely a must visit. Come taste the world famous Estate Zinfandels or any of the other 15+ handcrafted small batch Rhone & Bordeaux varietals you can't get anywhere else.
Other attractions include our gift shop, picnic area, old-fashioned gazebo, rolling vineyards and native oak trees.
From Hwy 101, take Hwy 46 West toward Cambria. Go 1.5 miles to the corner of Hwy 46 West and North Bethel Road. We are on the left side. Tasting fee is $15 per person, waived with a two bottle purchase. Tasting is always complimentary for club members. For reservations or any other inquires, please contact the Tasting Room at 805.239.1918.